DATA & INVENTORY OUTSOURCING SERVICES
- Brockley key services enable businesses to obtain greater efficiencies and achieve cost savings.
- Customer web view of their tank locations current and historical levels
Telemetry for remote collection of data /inventory management
- Bespoke web based software and telemetry to monitor remote storage tanks and instruments
- Customer web based interface giving current and historical data information with sms and email alerts.
- Full supply chain management incorporating logistical solutions.
Sourcing, Storage & delivery
- Raw material sourcing and procurement services to exacting standards of the healthcare industry.
- Identification of producers of key products to multi sources of strategic raw materials.
- Storage and inventory management of packaged and bulk product. ‘Just In time’ delivery service in conjunction with our strategic partners Johnston Logistics.
CONTRACT FILLING AND TOLL MANUFACTURE
- Filling of 1000 litre IBCs, 200 litre drums down to 20 litre cans.
- Small pack filling, labelling and palletising of 5 litre to 1 litre packs.
- Dutiable goods (i.e. Ethanol) and low flash products can Be filled.
- Mixed bed deioniser producing high purity DI water
Blending & Product formulation
- Toll manufacture, multicomponent blending of liquids and powder dilutions.
- Capability to handle aqueous, powder and viscous products.
- Product formulating to customers specification.
Packaging, Testing & Compliance
- Full sampling and basic testing of products in-house.
- Full testing service is provided by an external 3rd party service provider.
- Fleet of 1000 litre stainless steel IBCs to deliver semi-bulk products.
- Qualified personnel to carry out statutory IBC testing as required under ADR.
- · DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser) available for site audits and to produce the annual reports ensure your company complies with EU Directive 96/35.